Cook King Bali Fire Bowl 60cm, 80cm and 100cm
Cook King Bali Fire Bowls - Various Sizes
Make the most of your outdoor space with the Bali fire bowl by Cook King. Enjoy good food, warmth, and a stylish focal point all from the comfort of your own back garden.
The Bali fire bowl presents a combination of quality, practicality, and contemporary design.
Being handmade from thick crude steel, durability and sturdiness are assured through years of use. What's more, the curved design not only prevents burnt wood from being blown around, but is aesthetically pleasing too.
Due to the unique nature of the crude steel used and handmade manufacture, actual product colour may vary from that shown. Once cool, a coating of edible oil is advised to prevent rusting.
Cook King Bali Features and Benefits
- Versatile – The Cook King Bali fire bowl can be used as a fire-place, heat source, light supply, or portable grill.
- Concave Shape – With a concave, practical design, burnt wood is contained and prevented from being blown around, even in strong winds.
- Handmade Crude Steel – This fire bowl is made from 2-5mm thick steel, proven to be hard-wearing and durable.
- Stylish design – Being sleek and elegant with a high quality finish, this fire bowl will become the focal point of any garden space.
- Dimensions Bali 60cm: H 22 x W 60 x D 60 cm
- Dimensions Bali 80cm H 24 x W 80 x D 80cm
- Dimensions Bali 100cm H 30 x W 100 x D 100cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1-year
Optional ExtrasThere are accessories to compliment your Cook King Bali. Chose from a Screen Mesh, Grate, Tripod, hot plate, lid or more.
- Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended.
- Always read and follow the instruction manual.
- Never BBQ indoors.
- BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
**FREE SHIPPING UK MAINLAND**
Where does firepit.co.uk deliver?
We deliver FREE to mainland United Kingdom.
There may be additional charges for the the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please contact for a delivery quote, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0800 949 4040.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation email.
When ordering, we pre-authorise your payment method and check our warehouse or suppliers to ensure that your item is available for dispatch.
In the event that your items are unavailable, we remove the pre-authorisation and we will inform you of our actions. When items are available, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods.
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page.
We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Many of the items that we sell are large and it is essential that we are informed of addresses with difficult access for large vehicles. Some carriers will charge additional fees if a delivery is abandoned due to access issues.
If access is difficult to your delivery address, please leave a note when checking out or send us an email on email@example.com. FirePit.co.uk will not be responsible for additional charges when we or the courier are not informed of access difficulties.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.