Adezz Forno Stig Outdoor Fireplace in Corten Steel
Adezz Forno Stig Corten Steel Outdoor Fireplace
The FORNO® Stig is beautifully designed and fabricated from 3mm thick Corten Steel.
This is an outdoor fireplace, keeping you warm long into the evening and doubles as a barbecue grill. The Stig is supplied with a 45cm BBQ Grill, which slots perfectly into the fireplace.
The Stig is also available in a black heat-resistant model.
Do you know the benefits of corten steel? This is the prefect material for outdoor fireplaces, grills and barbecues. It's durable, and very low maintenance. Just clean after use and forget!
Its not only durable but creates a special stunning atmospheric outdoor experience with family and friends.
The Stig also comes with a glass door made from heat resistant glass.
- Dimensions 50 x 50 x100cm
- Total weight 93 kg
- Made from 3mm Corten steel
- Glass door Dimensions 45 x 1 x 40cm (weight 3kg)
- Grill Dimensions: 40 x 45 x 1 (weight 3kg)
- Very strong and wear-resistant
- Double walled
- Sleek and timeless design
- Warm and natural appearance
- 5 year warranty
- Products are delivered un-rusted
- Products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause irregular rust and stains.
- Various length flues and caps are available for the Stig (flue diameter 154mm).
- Start with firelighters with small pieces of dry wood placed on top
- Use small pieces of dry wood to slowly heat the fireplace and smoke flue.
- Once the fire is burning clearly, you can slowly increase the fire (use max. 1,5 kg dry wood per time).
- Clean the grill immediately after use and store in a dry environment.
- If the grill is kept in the fireplace for a few days, it will have the chance to rust.
- Adezz Forno grills are tested and SGS certified.
- Remove the ash after use and clean the flue pipe once a year.
**FREE SHIPPING UK MAINLAND**
Where does firepit.co.uk deliver?
We deliver FREE to mainland United Kingdom.
There may be additional charges for the the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please contact for a delivery quote, either by email to email@example.com or by phone 0800 949 4040.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation email.
When ordering, we pre-authorise your payment method and check our warehouse or suppliers to ensure that your item is available for dispatch.
In the event that your items are unavailable, we remove the pre-authorisation and we will inform you of our actions. When items are available, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods.
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page.
We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Many of the items that we sell are large and it is essential that we are informed of addresses with difficult access for large vehicles. Some carriers will charge additional fees if a delivery is abandoned due to access issues.
If access is difficult to your delivery address, please leave a note when checking out or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. FirePit.co.uk will not be responsible for additional charges when we or the courier are not informed of access difficulties.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.