Ross Fire Pit Bowl
Ross Fire Pit Table
Available for propane or natural gas.
- Body construction: Handcrafted glass-fibre reinforced concrete
- Maximum heat output: 13.2 KW (45,000 BTUs)
- Media: 12 kg lava rock (included)
- A natural gas conversion kit is supplied with the natural gas version
- Available with or without a glass fire screen
- Canvas cover included
- Certification: CE & CSA Certified
- Warranty: 1 year
- Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter
- Burner ring construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 60.3 cm diameter
- Burner pan construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Push button spark ignition system
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Weight (Kg)|
A qualified gas engineer is required to install the natural gas verison.
**FREE SHIPPING UK MAINLAND**
Where does firepit.co.uk deliver?
We deliver FREE to mainland United Kingdom.
There may be additional charges for the the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please contact for a delivery quote, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0800 949 4040.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation email.
When ordering, we pre-authorise your payment method and check our warehouse or suppliers to ensure that your item is available for dispatch.
In the event that your items are unavailable, we remove the pre-authorisation and we will inform you of our actions. When items are available, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods.
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page.
We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Many of the items that we sell are large and it is essential that we are informed of addresses with difficult access for large vehicles. Some carriers will charge additional fees if a delivery is abandoned due to access issues.
If access is difficult to your delivery address, please leave a note when checking out or send us an email on email@example.com. FirePit.co.uk will not be responsible for additional charges when we or the courier are not informed of access difficulties.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.