Gardeco Toledo Cast Iron Chimenea in Black / Bronze Large and XLarge
The Toledo Large and Extra-Large model has smooth pure casting on both bowl and funnel.
Ideal for all applications and most garden sizes. It comes in Black finish and a Bronze finish for a traditional cast iron look.
Can be used for cooking and barbecuing.
Burns any type of fuel.
100% cast iron including decorative legs, swivel cast iron BBQ grill. Supplied with hinged door and latch, opening air vent, charcoal grill and lid.
- Toledo large is 115cm high and comes in Black and Bronze - 41.5cm diameter
- Toledo Extra Large is 129cm high and comes in Black and Bronze - 45cms diameter
Assembly is required. Full assembly instructions are supplied.
- Toledo specification: 100% cast iron
- Strong and durable, long-lasting
- Supplied with swivel cast iron BBQ grill with balcony
- Hinged mesh door, rain lid, decorative cast iron legs and tool
- Burns any solid fuel: wood, charcoal or coal
- Suitable for big fires
- Large or Extra-large size
- 5-year guarantee
- Colour black or Bronze
- Supplied in bespoke mail order inner packaging
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations.
- Metal chimeneas will rust. How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used, how they are looked after.
- All can be re-painted.
- Rust does not affect use.
- Metal chimeneas surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched.
- We recommend the use of a chimenea guard when small children are present.
**FREE SHIPPING UK MAINLAND**
Where does firepit.co.uk deliver?
We deliver FREE to mainland United Kingdom.
There may be additional charges for the the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please contact for a delivery quote, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0800 949 4040.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation email.
When ordering, we pre-authorise your payment method and check our warehouse or suppliers to ensure that your item is available for dispatch.
In the event that your items are unavailable, we remove the pre-authorisation and we will inform you of our actions. When items are available, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods.
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page.
We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Many of the items that we sell are large and it is essential that we are informed of addresses with difficult access for large vehicles. Some carriers will charge additional fees if a delivery is abandoned due to access issues.
If access is difficult to your delivery address, please leave a note when checking out or send us an email on email@example.com. FirePit.co.uk will not be responsible for additional charges when we or the courier are not informed of access difficulties.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.