Gardeco Toledo Cast Iron Chimenea Grapes in Bronze Sizes Large and XLarge
This perfectly proportioned and attractive large sized cast iron chimenea is ideal for any size garden or patio.
Can be used for cooking and barbecuing.
Burns any type of fuel.
100% cast iron including decorative legs, swivel cast iron BBQ grill and cast iron charcoal grill.
Supplied with hinged door and latch, opening air vent and lid.
Colour is bronze. Toledo medium large is 115cm high.
- Toledo specification: 100% cast iron
- Strong and durable, long-lasting
- Supplied with swivel cast iron BBQ grill with balcony
- Hinged mesh door, rain lid, decorative cast iron legs and tool
- Burns any solid fuel: wood, charcoal or coal
- Suitable for big fires
- Large size
- 5-year guarantee
- Colour is bronze
- Supplied in bespoke mail order inner packaging
More product details:
SIZE (XLARGE): 129cm high x 45cm diameter
Bowl Diameter: 45cm
Accessories supplied with the product: swivel BBQ grill
Materials: 100% cast iron
Assembly is required:
Full assembly instructions are supplied. You can check the assembly process below.
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations:
Metal chimeneas will rust. How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used, how they are looked after. All can be re-painted. Rust does not affect use.
Metal chimeneas surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. We recommend the use of a chimenea guard when small children are present.
DO NOT FULLY TIGHTEN THE BOLTS BEFORE ASSEMBLING ALL THE PARTS
Assembly is easier with two people, one to hold the parts and a second person to insert the fixings.
Tools required: screwdriver and socket wrench - spanner and tong supplied
1. Assemble Legs (G) to Bottom bowl (F2) with the six M6 X 25 Bolts (T2), Washers (U1),Lock Washers (U2) and Nuts (V). Do not tighten the bolts, then assemble Legs (G) to Leg Ring (K) with the three M6 X 30 Bolts (T1),Washers (U1),Lock Washers (U2) and Nuts (V).
2. Assemble Top Bowl (F1) to Bottom Bowl (F2) with three Connection Plate (O), six M6 X 20 Bolts (T3), Washers (U1),Lock Washers (U2) and Nut (V).
3. Assemble Main Flue (D) to Top Bowl (F1) with three M6 X 30 Bolts (T1), Washers (U1),Lock Washers (U2) and Nuts (V).
4. Assemble Top Flue (C) to Main Flue (D) with three M6 X 30 Bolts (T1),Washers (U1),Lock Washers (U2) and Nuts (V).
5. Assemble Hook (N) to the left of the Bottom Bowl (F2) with preassembled Bolts and Nuts, then assemble Air Vent (H) to the right of the Bottom Bowl (F2) with preassembled Bolts and Nuts .
6. Assemble Handle (L) to Top Bowl (F1) with preassembled Washer, Lock Washer and Nut.
7. Attach Hook (N) on the left of Top bowl (F1) with preassembled Bolts and Nuts, then assemble Mesh Door (E) to the right of Top Bowl (F1) with preassembled Bolts, Washers, Lock Washers and Nuts.
8. Assemble the BBQ Grill Hinge Bracket (M) to the inside left of the Bottom Bowl with preassembled Bolts , Washers ,Lock Washers and Nuts- do not tighten the fixings.
9. Check the Swing-out BBQ Grill (J) is level, then tighten Grill Hinge Bracket (M) fixings, then put Swing-out Grill (J) on Grill Bracket (M) and insert Pin (P).
10. Insert the Round Grate (I) into Bottom Bowl (F2).
11. Put Flue Grill (B) and Rain Lid (A) on Top Flue(C ).
Now check and tighten all fixings, assembly is complete.
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE FIXINGS
**FREE SHIPPING UK MAINLAND**
Where does firepit.co.uk deliver?
We deliver FREE to mainland United Kingdom.
There may be additional charges for the the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Please contact for a delivery quote, either by email to email@example.com or by phone 0800 949 4040.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation email.
When ordering, we pre-authorise your payment method and check our warehouse or suppliers to ensure that your item is available for dispatch.
In the event that your items are unavailable, we remove the pre-authorisation and we will inform you of our actions. When items are available, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods.
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page.
We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Many of the items that we sell are large and it is essential that we are informed of addresses with difficult access for large vehicles. Some carriers will charge additional fees if a delivery is abandoned due to access issues.
If access is difficult to your delivery address, please leave a note when checking out or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. FirePit.co.uk will not be responsible for additional charges when we or the courier are not informed of access difficulties.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.